As a professional drone service provider, Autel Robotics' launch of enterprise drones has affected the entire drone market and brought huge competition. In the list of commercial drones, Autel Robotics has a total of five drones, namely Autel EVO II Dual 640t, Autel EVO II Pro RTK, Autel EVO II Dual 640T RTK, Autel EVO II Pro Enterprise, Autel EVO II Dual 640T Enterprise .
Don't know enough? We will explain from the following angles.
1. Both have a foldable design and the color is orange.
- The propeller blades used by the EVO II enterprise will be longer and can replace the propeller blades of the EVO II RTK series, but it will affect the battery life.
- EVO II RTK series drones cannot use the propeller blades of EVO II enterprises, which will affect the motor load and cause safety accidents.
The EVO II RTK series supports 36 minutes of flight in a windless environment, and the EVO II Enterprise RTK also has a battery life of 36 minutes in a windless environment, but the EVO II Enterprise can carry different loads. Therefore, the flight time can reach 42 minutes with no load, 38 minutes with night lights, 29 minutes with searchlights, and 34 minutes with megaphones.
Both the EVO II RTK series and the EVO II Enterprise series include two drones, Autel EVO II Pro RTK, Autel EVO II Dual 640T RTK, Autel EVO II Pro Enterprise, Autel EVO II Dual 640T Enterprise. EVO II Pro carries 6k Camera, the EVO II Dual 640T carries an 8k camera and thermal imager.
Image Transmission Performance
The EVO II RTK series supports 9 kilometers of image transmission, and the EVO II enterprise series supports up to 13 kilometers of image transmission.
RTK Module Difference
Both the EVO II RTK series and the EVO II Enterprise RTK use the same RTK module to achieve centimeter-level precise positioning with the same positioning accuracy. At the same time, the two also support network RTK, support PPK, and include microsecond time synchronization.
The EVO II RTK series is no different from the EVO II enterprise RTK connection. It needs to be connected through the APP. The remote control obtains the real-time differential data of RTCM3.0/RTCM3.1/RTCM3.2 through the local map transmission connection or 4G network.
RTK Base Station Mode
The EVO II RTK series uses the same base station model as the EVO II Enterprise RTK.
There are three supported RTK base station modes:
- Support remote control to connect to local RTK base station (A-RTK high precision positioning system) ( RTCM 2.X/3.X );
- Support the remote control to connect to the default network RTK service (RTCM3.2) through the 4G network; (free for the first year in China, and purchase for the second year);
- Support custom network RTK service based on N-Trip account connection (RTCM3.0/RTCM3.1/RTCM3.2)
Both EVO II RTK series and EVO II Enterprise RTK use the same RTK module, so the format of the file record is the same, with the following file formats:
- EVENTLOG.bin is the exposure timestamp log file in binary format;
- PPKRAW.bin is the mobile terminal satellite observation data and ephemeris data in RTCM3.2 MSM5 format;
- Rinex.obs is the transcoded Rinex observation file;
- Timestamps.MRK is the clear exposure timestamp in ASCII format, the location result of each photo at the time of taking the photo, the location status at the time of taking the photo, the standard deviation of the location, and the record file such as the time of taking the photo.